- Dynamic and ambitious team of nuclear technology professionals that are committed to solving today’s energy challenges.
- Unique experience in a fast-growing VC-backed deep tech start-up.
- Opportunity to work on a game-changing technology that reduces our carbon footprint and nuclear waste streams.
- Competitive salary and an employee profit-sharing plan, personal development plan, NS business card & Netherlands Museum pass.
- Application for work/residence permit and 30% ruling will be supported by us.
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam next to the Central station, including start-up vibes, office amenities, Thursday drinks and quarterly team events.
Does this sound like a match? We are looking forward to your application!
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thorizon takes responsibility to make our company more inclusive. We need all ideas to realize our mission and want everyone to feel home in our team.
Thorizon is a developer of nuclear power solutions. The company designs and creates frontier technology for Molten Salt Reactors (MSR). Thorizon’s purpose is to accelerate the availability of clean energy and help solve the climate crisis.
Thorizon’s reactor design:
- Generates emission free energy on demand.
- Reduces nuclear waste streams by using it as fuel in combination with the abundant metal Thorium.
- Provides electricity or high temperature heat for use in industrial processes, such as hydrogen production.
We currently have a team of ~18 in Amsterdam and are opening an office in France. We are in R&D phase and aim to solidify our design through analyses, experiments, simulations and partnerships. At Thorizon, we believe a strongly coupled multidisciplinary technology development requires a culture of full openness and transparency. We therefore foster integrity, honesty, collaboration, team spirit, and taking responsibility.